This person offers consultative solutions for clients within the context of C.TRAC’s ExactTarget partnership. This person owns the client relationship and advises customer on best practices in the interactive space.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively leads assigned accounts by learning client’s business goals and strategically recommends C.TRAC projects to serve those goals
- Establishes an expert level understanding of ExactTarget
- Collaborates with Interactive staff regarding client needs as necessary to scope projects, build awareness of client goals, and to ensure on-time delivery of projects
- Lead client interactive programs to guarantee testing, deployment and ad hoc reporting are complete as necessary
- Proactively identifies potential client problems and/or opportunities as related to their interactive activities
- Compiles account review documentation for use in client meetings
- Solid understanding of interactive marketing concepts, practices, and tools
- Ability to think and act independently
- Reports time usage by client as instructed by manager
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed to contribute to team effort
- Bachelor’s degree. If not in marketing or related field, the equivalent in work experience.
- Five or more years account management experience
- ESP experience required. ExactTarget experience preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Knowledge of other Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of SQL and Photoshop preferred
- Demonstrated success in learning and utilizing new SAAS platforms
- Demonstrated professional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to dynamically prioritize according to the situation
- Solid reasoning and problem solving ability
- Accuracy, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well as a leader with peers and clients
ENVIRONMENT & WORKING CONDITIONS:
Usual office environment and working conditions that require sitting, standing, typing/keying. Also, some car travel to and from appointments, meetings, and events. May encounter weather conditions while driving, and other environmental conditions at off site meetings.
C.TRAC is committed to adhering to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.