This person supports account service activities for designated interactive clients within the context of C.TRAC’s ExactTarget partnership.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes an expert level understanding of ExactTarget
- Supports accounts as directed by Account Supervisors and Manager
- Thoroughly communicates regarding client needs with related account staff
- Implements client interactive programs, including testing, deployment and ad hoc reporting
- Proactively identifies potential client problems and/or opportunities as related to their interactive activities
- Answers client questions regarding their eMarketing accounts and interactive programs
- Compiles account review documentation for use in account reviews
- Collaborates with Account Supervisors, Manager Account Service, Development and Database departments as necessary to ensure on-time delivery of related projects to customers
- Becomes familiar with interactive marketing concepts, practices, and tools
- Reports time usage by client as instructed by Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed to contribute to team effort
- Bachelor’s degree. If not in marketing or related field, the equivalent in work experience.
- One to three years account service experience
- ESP experience required. ExactTarget experience preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Knowledge of other Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of SQL and Photoshop preferred
- Demonstrated success in learning and utilizing new SAAS platforms
- Demonstrated professional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to dynamically prioritize according to the situation
- Solid reasoning and problem solving ability
- Accuracy, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well with peers and clients
ENVIRONMENT & WORKING CONDITIONS:
Usual office environment and working conditions that require sitting, standing, typing/keying. Also, some car travel to and from appointments, meetings, and events. May encounter weather conditions while driving, and other environmental conditions at off site meetings.
C.TRAC is committed to adhering to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.